The best day of the term

 The best day of the term


One day it was different, mysterious and unique it was fun day.

The funnest day of the term it even said it in the title and it was not fun it was 10 times fun. We got a fun day because we got $4000 and we got all the $$$$ for market day!


The first thing we did on fun day was a water gun fight, water slide, slippery hockey and slippery soccer. I only did 2, can you guess what I did ? tick tock tick tock!!! if you guessed water gun fight and water slide you are correct i did water gun fight and water slide.


The water fight was so hard because the water gun only did 1 shot. I got wet so then i decided to only use it for defence and the water slide was so sore because it was so bumpy and hard but it was fun. Then we went back to have some food.


We all went to meetup and one of the teachers said you have a choice to play video games, scooters, outside game and  bouncy castles I picked video games I play prodigy after that we went swimming with floaties it was fun.  


We had hotdogs and icecream then i went down with the juniors to play in snow/ice I made a snow angel and it was cold! I also made a snowman.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nanogirl

Tech